Thursday, March 02, 2017

No Autonomous 'Go Home'




Most people probably don't find this a problem, but my Sim owns multiple lots that are next to each other- pastures, to be exact- where my horses are to stay, since I can't keep them all on my home lot. Good thing I locked the gates, because they would all autonomously want to "go home" and they'd pile up at the gates and forget to take care of their own needs! It was so damn annoying because they wouldn't sleep or eat or even take a piss if they desperately needed to, all because they had to "go home". You ARE home! 
Anyways, this XML tuning mod removes the ability for ALL Sims to autonomously "go home" if they are not on their home lot. This means horses, dogs, cats, and humans will not do this anymore.



Created by Nefarious Frisone Estate

No comments:

Post a Comment